Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LDS Conference in Review


I just love that we can listen to modern day prophets and apostles! As I mentioned in my LDS Conference-Are You Ready? post, I listen to conference with a list of questions I've prayerfully made. I received so many answers over the weekend, but even more than that I received such an incredible feeling of peace and comfort, a feeling of hope, and an indescribable feeling of love and gratitude. The hard part is to now hold on to these feelings. In an effort to do so, I plan on:
  • Listening and reading conference talks daily
  • Praying sincerely
  • Scripture Study
  • Referring back to the notes I took often
  • Incorporating the changes I felt inspired to do 
  • Using the conference talks as a basis for FHE (I always learn more when I teach it to others)
  • Study the lives of current and past prophets and their wives
  • Study the history of Relief Society
  • Share insights on my blog
Go to LDS.org to watch conference now or it will be available to read after April 7th.

What do you do to keep the feelings from conference alive in your heart over the next six months?

No comments:

Post a Comment